Classroom training can be as simple as a one-hour kickoff meeting before hitting the streets with reps on four-legged calls. It can also be as involved as a daily two-hour session. Below are one to two hour training topics:
- Why online and how it differs from print advertising
- Who are the best prospects to target?
- Revenue models
- Types of online advertising including SEM (pay-per-click with Google, Yahoo!, Bing), SEO ,banners, social media, targeted audience, geo-targeted and remarketing/retargeting.
- How to keep your online advertisers happy
- Increasing retention
- Best practices in digital advertising
- Bundling digital advertising products for increased ROI
- Other add on products
...and many more topics
Call or email us for today for more information on how we can help you build, maintain and train!
email@example.com or call our home office at 1-800-917-0820. To contact Tony, Patrick, or Rex directly, please go to “Meet our Team” page for contact information.
- $65 million in sales as a team with media companies worldwide
- Combined 60 years of experience in media advertising and sales
- Customized, turn-key solutions
- Performance-based commission/revenue share programs
- Dedicated, professional, and passionate about what we do